Monday, April 14, 2014

What's in the box!?

Hi builders! Welcome to the next installment of "What's in the box!?" where you get to see what's coming up, and what's being added to my backlog. 


We've got a bigger box this week, since I bulk ordered with some of my friends. Here's a little bit of history. If you just wanna see what I ordered, feel free to scroll past this. Way back around Christmas time, my friend and I ordered from Robot4Less based out of Fullerton, California since they had a nice deal going on. He chose the Exia Ignition, and I chose the Strike-E IWSP. Unfortunately, since the website went down, all their inventory was messed up, and they did not have those kits in stock. After about a month of waiting for restocks, and attempts to replace those items, we decided to just get a refund and be done with it. To apologize, R4L offered me a 35% off coupon. That is what I used on this order. Unfortunately, we still had to wait because some of the items we wanted were not in stock, and my friend's really wanted them, so we tried to get them restocked. We ordered in February, and it finally came today. After a lot of communication back and forth, we finally were able to replace kits and get the order out. R4L was even generous enough to ship out this order before the RG Exia came out, and are shipping it once it releases. 

All in all, we were probably very difficult customers. Though, I tried to be as patient as possible. The employees were always very helpful and understanding. They even called me whenever an item I was interested in got restocked. Even though people are quick to get angry because of all the issues R4L had been dealing with in the last few months, I know that they are very kind and helpful. So here's to R4L. Thank you for your patience with me, and your helpfulness in completing this difficult order. 

Now on to the good stuff!




First thing out of the box is my MG Exia. I'm still thinking of what I should do with this guy, should I keep it the original colors, or repaint it?


and my MG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud that I plan to paint black, or gray for the assault shroud armor.




HG Zaku I Sniper: Yonem Kirks and HG Gundam Astray Red Frame (Flight Unit) for GundariumSmith




HG Forever Gundam and HG Unicorn Gundam for my friend we call the Meijin



Here's the line up!

TO THE BACKLOG WITH YEE


No comments:

Post a Comment